A Rup Life received product to facilitate this post. This post may contain affiliate links.
I've nursed my three boys and I'm planning on nursing this little guy when he comes. I know many of you think nothing of just opening up your shirt and feeding your babies - and BRAVO to you! However, I'm a little more modest than that. That is one of the reasons I was so happy to review Covered Goods Multi-Use Nursing Cover!
About this product:
This product is shaped sort of like a shirt with no arm holes. It is made of a soft stretchy jersey material. The idea to nurse is that you put it on (think of a tshirt/scarf) then you can fit it around you and baby.
- provides true ALL OVER COVERAGE front and back
- made of comfortable, stretchy fabric
- easy on and off
- flexible neck can be worn under one arm and allows for easy baby viewing
- folds small, takes up little space
- can be used on a carseat as a cover or as a scarf
- one size fits most
- many colors to choose from - one for each Momma's personal style!
This is really a unique product for nursing. I loved the soft fabric and how it stretched. I can totally see me keeping this in my diaper bag for quick, easy nursing coverage. Playing around with it I noticed I liked using it sling style (to one side) - baby would easily be covered and so would I - which kept my opposite arm completely free.
You can purchase your Covered Goods Multi-Use Nursing Cover online at Coveredgoods.com.