I have been purchasing an Ipsy box for the past year or so and lately I haven't been loving it. So I decided it was time to change things up and try another box. So I subscribed to Birchbox to see if I liked that one better.
These are September's boxes for each company.
First up Ipsy:
- brown metallic leather-like make up bag
- NYX eye shadow trio in IPSY colors - full size
- First Aid Beauty - Ultra repair Cream - deluxe sample size
- treStique matte lip crayon in matte nude - I think this is full size
- Not Soap Radio lotion - deluxe sample
- Formula X nail color in ignite - deluxe sample
- Klorane Dry Shampoo - deluxe sample
- ModelCo Long-Lasting Lipstick - kitty (full size is a trio but I received one)
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain shampoo - deluxe sample with a packet sample of the conditioner
- Pop Beauty Eye Shadow in Sugar Plum - full size
- Wilma Schumann Skin Care - hydrating collagen eye pads - deluxe sample
I was planning on canceling Ipsy this month but I just loved my box so I will be continuing at least one more month. I liked Birchbox enough to try them out for one more month too. I'll keep you posted next month on which one I settle on.
Ipsy is a monthly beauty box subscriptions that cost $10 a month.Birchbox is a monthly beauty box subscription for $10 a month.
ARupLife.com did not received product, press or compensation to facilitate this review. This post may contain affiliate links. We only give our honest opinons of products. This post is in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 concerning the use, endorsements or testimonials in advertising.