We were recently sent the VTech® Kidizoom® Smartwatch DX to review. Naturally my 5 year old was the main guy doing the testing - which he was more than pleased to do! Since we have opened this watch (which is more than just a watch) he has honestly not stopped playing with it. The only time it has come off is to use the bathroom.
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX (Ages 4-9 years; MSRP: $64.99):
- The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with better specs including double the internal memory and improved image quality, plus new features such as exciting motion-activated games, eye-catching 3D clock faces and new tools to hone basic math skills
- Young photographers can take tons of pictures and videos and get creative with fun photo effects, video camera and voice recorder with voice-changing effects
- In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX has 2 new tools including a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- Little fashionistas will love the new design and trendy colors available, including blue, vivid violet, pink, red and camouflage
- Digital and analog display comes with more than 50 3D clock face designs and is splash proof for everyday play (splash and sweat proof; do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing)
- Features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and includes micro USB cable to upload photos/videos as well as recharge the battery
- More than just a watch, it's the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX!
This watch has so many features. Yes it is a watch and you can tell time off of it but it is so much more. There are built in games and a calculator. My son has LOVED the camera aspect. It comes with a cord for charging and hooking to your computer (to upload the pictures). The touchscreen is very easy to use and my 5 year old has no issues figuring out how to play and use this watch. This is a winner!
ARupLife.com received product, press or compensation to facilitate this review. This post may contain affiliate links. We only give our honest opinons of products. This post is in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 concerning the use, endorsements or testimonials in advertising.