Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite cereal! My son Xander and I fight over the box all the time because he loves it too. I was super excited to be able to try their General Mill's newest 'version' Frosted Toast Crunch. This cereal was truly yummy. It has a frosted vanilla coating (artificially flavored) which I really like while it still feels like toast crunch with it's light dusting of cinnamon! I'm sure your family will enjoy it as much as I did!
- Made with Whole Grains
- 11g of whole grains per serving
- 9 grams of sugar per serving
- Frosted Vanilla with a dash of cinnamon
ENTER TO WIN YOUR OWN PRIZE PACK!
- Spilt milk bowl
- Lickety spoon
- Frosted pitcher
- Frosted Toast Crunch cereal
Leave a comment on this post telling me: How will your family enjoy the new Frosted Toast Crunch?
Additional entries (leave a separate comment for each one)
- Become a follower of this blog
- Tweet about this entry using #MYBLOGSPARK (can be done daily)
- Share about this contest on Facebook (can be done daily)
Winner will be notified by email. Contest ends 1/10/12 at 11:59 pm. Winner must email back with proper information with in 48 hours. Contest opened to USA residents only, random.org will be used in selecting winner.
“Disclosure: Frosted Toast Crunch, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”