This formula is different than anything else I've tried. You have to give the bottle a little shake to mix the product before using. Then you add about 10 drops to you palms and smooth over wet hair. Now the only thing I've noticed is that I needed about 20 drops for my long hair. I imagine every length/texture might need to adjust that amount.
Here is some additional information:
- Specially developed for fine- to medium-textured hair with a lightweight, non-greasy formula that leaves your locks light and manageable
- Fights frizz from the outside while penetrating hair to hydrate on the inside, thanks to the shake-to-activate Dual Formula
- Spreads easily for even coverage and flawless frizz control
- Makes styling your hair easier, whether you desire a straight, wavy or curly style
- Is a new frizz eliminator from the John Frieda® Frizz-Ease® Hair Care experts, makers of the award-winning frizz eliminators Extra Strength Formula Hair Serum and Original Formula Hair Serum, as well as Thermal Protection Formula Hair Serum
- Available at major retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $9.99
Frizz-free hair is something all of us would like on a regular basis and John Frieda has produce a great product to help us achieve the hair of our dreams!
**I received a sample of this product as part of a BzzAgent campaign. As always all opinions are my own**
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!!