We are plugging through all the subjects but I have to say the two that really shine for the boys are Science & History. I'm not one bit surprised! They are fun and interactive. We get to do coloring/notebooking/projects every week and they enjoy that part the best. I personally am loving teaching Bible. I hope they will learn from these lessons because good character is so important!
Highlights of Week 4:
1. Taking a walk to Dunkin Donuts for 'gym'!! (lol)
2. waking up crazy late (9am) on Thursday! Still being able to finish our work plus extra!! Love sleeping in!
3. Playing Legos counts as SCHOOL!! yay!!
4. Having my 10 year old write in his journal about how much he loves school!!
5. Finishing our first read aloud.
|Ziggurat for Mystery of History Vol 1|
That was a fun week! I am looking forward to many more. I'm going to give lapbooking a try very soon, just have to buy more printer ink. That is the biggest expense I see this year! Ink and Paper!!
Thanks for reading along on my new journey!! I'd love if you left a comment of encouragement or questions!
You are homeschooling!!!! Wondered where you had been at! Wow!!!!!ReplyDelete