First let me give you some information of the products I received:
Naked Collection Volume Kit
- Kit includes Naked Volume Shampoo, Conditioner, Volumizing Soufflé, Flexible Hold Spritzer and Dry Shampoo.
- Everything you need for irresistible volume!
- Online-only offer.
- Limited-edition kit, available while supplies last.
- Get it first at http://www.walmart.com/ip/33006917 .
- Your chance to be the first to try Herbal Essences Naked!
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
The Volume collection lets you bare your softest hair! It has an invigorating blend of white grapefruit and mint extracts. It contains zero dyes to leave your hair naturally clean and full of irresistible volume.
I LOVED the shampoo and conditioner. I will totally be buying this again. It left my hair feeling clean but not stripped and I notice a difference in the volume. The mousse was nice too - an easy addition for styling. Mousse is not my favorite type of product but this one worked well and I might use it again. The dry shampoo worked well. I've used it twice and I found that you have to shake it really well and use short quick spurts. The you brush it quickly (don't wait for it to dry or it will flake -regardless of what the instructions say...) and style. It works better if you straighten or curl your hair too - basically apply heat. So overall I was pleased with how all the products work and for the price it isn't too bad at all!!
Lastly Congratulations to Samantha you are the winner of the $50 gift card!!