The Red Robin information and gift cards have been provided by Red Robin.
Red Robin's Interactive Allergen Menu solves all of that!
Information about the Interactive Allergen Menu:
- Red Robin’s Customizer Hub on RedRobin.com allows Guests to test-drive different combinations of ingredients and enjoy their Red Robin menu favorites while keeping within their dietary restrictions. The Customizer Hub gives guest two options: “Customize Your Nutrition” and “Build a Customized Allergen Menu.”
- Red Robin’s Interactive Allergen Menu provides order recommendations based on guests’ allergies and allows them to view a menu that is tailored to their specific dietary needs
- Red Robin trains all restaurant Team Members to allow guests to modify their Red Robin food or beverage order to suit their taste or dietary preferences. If a guest has a food allergy, the Red Robin team member will ring in the order with an allergy alert and bright type so it is clear on the table order.
- This allergen alert appears in easily noticeable bright, red and bold letters on the order and notifies the kitchen that a special allergen kit is required for the order. Red Robin uses allergen kits to prepare all allergen orders. The kits include tools that are for use on allergen orders only and are purple to clearly distinguish them from other kitchen tools. Purple is the color of Allergen Awareness.
- Red Robin provides the guest with information so they can make an educated decision on what to order themselves, whether it’s for food intolerances or food allergies.
Here are some screen shots to show you how easy it is to use this feature:
|You just click to get started!|
|Check off the ingredients you want to avoid|
|Then you click on the options highlighted above to see what menu items fit your requirements.|
|My two big kids at Red Robin!|
Be sure to visit Red Robin on Facebook for additional information!
One lucky reader will win a $25 gift card to Red Robin!
Hmm everytime I try to enter it brings me to different blog entry :(ReplyDelete
I'm sorry Nicole... the rafflecopter widget is working fine for me. Maybe try another browser?ReplyDelete
It doesn't work for me either.ReplyDelete