Spiral cutters are all the rage in dieting groups. Mostly because many are cutting out pasta and looking for good alternatives to replace it. I was super excited to try SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer!
SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer: Stainless Steel Vegetable Spiralizer with Special Japanese Blades 2 Julienne Sizes, Perfect Spiral Cutter for Low Carb Healthy Vegetable Meals - Best Spirelli Julienne Super Cutter for various Veggies such as Zucchini, Paderno & Carrots - As seen on numerous cooking shows it's Perfect for Low Carb Heart Healthy meals - With Manual and Cleaning Brush.
- Top Quality Spiral Slicer - Spiralizer with Bonus Brush for Easy Cleaning
- Feature: Special, sturdy Japanese blades made of stainless steel Create endless Julienne strips Two Julienne sizes - 2x3 mm and 3.5x5 mm Dishwasher - safe Stainless steel / plastic
- Easy and quick to operate, small enough to fit into your kitchen drawer, and works better than expensive spiral cutter products
- Comes complete with a KITCHEN BRUSH, DETAILED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.
- Designed to make raw vegetable "pastas" with ease from carrots, zucchinis and the like, the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer is the perfect gadget for raw foodists. From veggie spaghetti, easy stir fry, to fancy garnishes for the sushi plate, this spiral cutter makes it all so easy. It is ideal for making curly strands of firm vegetables, creating garlands of vegetables, making stunning salads and food preparations. Creating easy and healthly meal.
- Simply use this vegetable spiralizer like a pencil sharpener. There will be a little leftover (like a pencil-sized core) which you can easily slice as normal. SuperSwizz Spiral vegetable slicer can cut spirals in 2 thicknesses (2x3mm & 3.5x5mm).
This was a neat product. There are some definite pluses and minuses with it. Let's start with what I like. I love that the gadget it small. It makes it easy to store because it doesn't take up too much space. I like that it comes with a brush for easy clean up. It cuts well and has two different sizes depending on what end you use. I didn't like how much is wasted by spiraling the food ( a nub size). Also cutting this way you need to do 3 times as much to get a decent amount to cook. It is pretty neat especially if you are looking to make an alternative pasta.
You can purchase your SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer online at Amazon.