A Rup Life was sent a this product for review purposes. All opinions are my own. Post contains affiliate links.
Insta Naturals recently sent me their 100% Pure Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for review. I had never tried rosehip oil before so I was very intrigued and couldn't wait to add it to my moisturizing routine.
Add InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil to your routine for:
• Damage caused to skin due to sun-exposure
• Getting help with dryness, roughness and more
• Decreasing old and hardened scars and diminishing the appearance of marks, including scars, dark spots and stretch marks
• Nourishing the skin deeply to make the skin smoother and more even.
• Shinier hair and nail care.
Give your Skin a chemical free 'NATURAL' Moisturizer!
• InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic, and unrefined to give you safe and effective multi benefits.
• Contains Essential fatty acids (Omega 6, 3 and 9), which is beneficial for healing the skin.
I've been using the rosehip oil for a few weeks now. I suffer from psoriasis on my face, arms and knees. It has always been a challenge to find a moisturizer that feels good on those areas. They can be dry and itchy at times. Since using the Insta Naturals' Rosehip oil I've been itch-free. I love the way this oil blend right into my skin instantly. That is because it is a 'dry' oil. Overall my skin feels better and looks better too.
You can purchase your 100% Pure Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil by Insta Naturals at Amazon.com