A Rup Life received product to facilitate this post. This post may contain affiliate links.
Pure Body Naturals Fractionated Coconut Oil for review.
About the Product:
- 100% Pure - Base and Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, Massage Use and Therapeutic Recipes.
- · Leaves skin feeling smooth with no greasy feeling
· Can be mixed with Carrier Oils and Essential Oil as a base oil
· Odorless and Colorless – does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets
· Fractionated Coconut Oil is a carrier that never goes rancid (stored cool out of direct sunlight)
Fractionated coconut oil is awesome for dilution of essential oils because it remains in liquid form regardless of temperature. This oil is not a greasy feeling oil. It blends seamlessly into the skin when applied. This product is scent free and hypoallergenic. My favorite use is to mix a few drops of lavender essential oil with a tablespoon of fractionated coconut oil and apply it. This scent is very relaxing and great for nighttime. (I use it on my 4 year old too!)
The oil itself is a great moisturizer. With the never ending winter we are having in NJ - this has been a great relief to my dry skin. It is great to apply right after showering. I've been so pleased with this product and it is a staple when using essential oils. I plan on buying some roll-on bottles to make my own essential oil blends in the near future.
You can order this product at Amazon.