A Rup Life received product to facilitate this post. This post may contain affiliate links.
1. Easter is on of my favorite holidays!
2. Every year as far back as I can remember I've gone to my cousins house to celebrate.
3. Two foods that are served that are my favorite foods - spanish rice and perogies!!
4. The family, food, and fellowship are wonderful but they are not the real reason for Easter.
5. Jesus died for our sins and rose again on Easter Sunday. That is why we celebrate. It is also why my family will be in church that morning. If you don't know Jesus personally I truly encourage you to get to know HIM. It is life changing!