A Rup Life received product to facilitate this post. This post may contain affiliate links.
When I first received Baby Bites by Bridget Swinney, MS, RD - I was expecting a cook book for pureed baby food. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this was so much more. Really this is an everything you need to know to feed your new baby all the way through toddlerhood!
This book helps parents with everything they need to know about feeding babies during the first three years of life - including breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, pureed baby foods, teething foods, and solids - making it the most comprehensive baby nutrition book on the market. Parents learn about their baby's nutritional needs and how to prepare tasty food.
- Breastfeeding and Formula feeding
- starting solids, from purees to family-friendly table foods
- 160 quick, tasty recipes and variations
- building good eating habits to help prevent obesity, allergies and other health problems
- hundreds of practical feeding and safety tips for kids from birth to three
This book really covers it all - from breastfeeding problems like latching and clogged milk duct to the different types of formula and bottles. I felt no judgement with whatever my feeding choice for baby was - just factual information that is truly helpful! Advice on how to introduce solids and baby allergies were priceless - it is like having your seasoned girlfriend right there answering all your feeding questions. This is really a must have book for new moms!!