A Rup Life received product to facilitate this post. This post may contain affiliate links.
I'm so excited to share NUK Orthodontic Bottles and Pacifiers with you today! I used this brand a few years back with my little cousin and I fell in LOVE! I loved how the simple they were to use because they didn't have a bunch of extra parts to clean. They have the NUK AIR SYSTEM that helps prevent colic.
Elephants & Butterflies Orthodontic Bottles
- NUK® Orthodontic Bottles promote healthy development
- Orthodontic nipple angles up to reinforce correct tongue movement
- Asymmetrical nipple design encourages proper jaw positioning
- Unique drinking hole on the top side of the nipple aids digestion
- NUK® 1-piece Air System helps prevent colic, spit-up and gas
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
- Available in boy and girl designs
- Silicone nipple; Sizes 5oz ; 10oz
- Coordinates with Orthodontic Pacifiers and Learner Cups
Small Talk Orthodontic Pacifiers
- Our nipple soothes and calms baby better
- Orthodontic nipple promotes healthy oral development
- Asymmetrical shape naturally fits baby’s palate
- Integrated channels for less palate pressure
- Scoop nipple cavity allows maximum tongue movement
- Promotes proper teeth alignment by avoiding thumb-sucking
- Heart-shaped shield fits under baby’s nose for extra comfort
- BPA-free, Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Silicone; Sizes 0-6m, 6-18m; Available in 6 designs
Did you know the NUK brand has been around for over 50 years? I did not know that! I know it has been a brand I've used over the years but who knew the long history.
Let me tell you a bit about the bottle. Each bottle comes with a the bottle, coupling (that holds the nipple), nipple, sealing cap (to prevent leakage when storing) and a lid. It is really a nice set up! The bright designs are really nice too!
As you can see the nipple on the bottle is designed to reinforce correct tongue position and the wide bottom to mimic the shape of Mom's breast!
The NUK Air System vent helps prevent colic. The nice thing about this 'vent' is you can see it when feeding baby so you know if it is upright, you feeding baby correctly!
WIN WIN WIN
One lucky reader will win NUK Orthodontic Pacifiers!
I'd like to win it for my new baby, due in 4 weeks.ReplyDelete
I'd like this as a gift for my friend who expecting in December.ReplyDelete
i have a new grandson on the way ,this would be for himReplyDelete
This would be for my friend due in Nov!ReplyDelete
I'd like to win for my cousin's baby boy and appreciate the chance, thank youReplyDelete
I'd like to win because I'm expecting a new baby in November. If it doesn't work out for us, ,I know a couple who's expecting in January as well.ReplyDelete
because we're expecting a little one in januaryReplyDelete
I would love to win the NUK pacifier prize because my baby loves them!ReplyDelete
Thank You for the chance
I"d like to win because the pacifiers are absolutely adorable and I appreciate that they are BPA-free and orthodontic so as not to cause future dental problems.ReplyDelete
These would be perfect for our little girl due in OctoberReplyDelete