My Schoolhouse Review Crew year is coming to an end. In fact I have just one more review going up (but that is because I'm having a baby in early November, however November is the ending month and the beginning of our winter break).
The CREW has been a wonderful experience and I will post more on that in my recap and top favorites post coming next month. What I want to share with you today is the opening for Crew applications! Do you want to join an amazing team of women (and men) who bring some of the best homeschooling products for review? Then this is the time!
What does it take:
1. An active blog - you do have to actually write on a blog and post regularly. It isn't that hard I promise!
2. A willingness to follow a format for writing reviews. There are some requirements as far as what to include and how long the post must be.
3. A willingness to try new products. You can be only interested in 'product X' and never willing to branch out. If you don't like a more eclectic curriculum approach then the CREW isn't the best fit for you.
4. Deadlines. You have to be able to meet deadlines. You'll have plenty of notice.
5. Do the work! You have to be willing and able to actually use the product in a certain time frame.
So do you meet the criteria above? It so then you'll want to click on the image below and submit your application!!