We are a King James Version bible family so when it comes to new bibles there is usually slim pickings for the littler bunch. Most come in ESV or NIV but now KJV. When I saw that The Beginner's Bible came in a KJV version I was excited to see what this would mean. Would it be just pictures and stories? Would it be paraphrased? I was over the moon when I saw that this is the complete bible! It includes all the books from Genesis to Revelation in full. There are some pictures in the bible as well.
This is a hard bound book with a hard cover and it is pretty big. I gave it to my kindergarten son to bring to church with him and he is loving his new bible. The pictures make this very inviting for him because he cannot read fully yet (we are still on the basic CVC words.) When we are in church he will flip through and look at the pictures. It has encouraged him to ask about the stories depicted. I am so impressed with this book.
|My little guy before church with his new bible! Can you see the excitement on his face?|
I feel like there are some major misconceptions on this bible and I'd love to clear this up! This is the full bible and it is fully KJV. This is a book that can grow with your child as they learn to read. I'm so happy that the Beginner series has come out with this book because it is exactly the type of bible I've wanted but haven't found prior.
- Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
- Complete text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible.
- Large print (11.5-point) type is easy to read.
- 20 full-color pages of The Beginner’s Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
- 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read.
- Concordance will help you when you come to a word you don’t know.
- Words of Christ in red to easily see where in the Bible Jesus speaks
- Brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.
Visit Zondervan.com for additional information as well as how to purchase!
ARupLife.com received product, press or compensation to facilitate this review. This post may contain affiliate links. We only give our honest opinions of products. This post is in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 concerning the use, endorsements or testimonials in advertising.