Last week I went to curl my hair for church and my curling iron died. Thankfully I had just been sent a new curling iron - the PRO Beauty Tools 1 1/4" Professional X-Long Gold Curling Iron. I was so happy to pull this out. I have very long hair that is curl resistant. I need a curling iron that heats fast and at a professional level to keep the curl.
The first thing that I noticed how pretty this curling iron is. It is longer than the ones I've used in the past but that is perfect for my long hair (and it worked well on the shorter side pieces too!) It has a tip that doesn't get hot which is greatly appreciated as well since I like to hold the tip while holding the curl. Next thing I noticed is the temperature which is adjustable and goes up to 430 degrees F. This is a necessity with my thin hair that hates to keep a curl. Having that high heat is what makes my hair set.
I was so happy with this curling iron. Trying a new beauty tool on a day you are already running late can be an issue but this worked wonderfully and my hair looked fabulous. This is so affordable and the quality is wonderful that I'm going to replace my straightener with a PRO Beauty Tools one next.
- 1 1/4″ 24K gold-plated barrel for loose, natural-looking curls and waves
- X-long barrel is 2″ longer than a traditional iron
- 24-hour curl lock for long-lasting salon results
- Multiple Heat Settings for all hair types
- High, Even Heat up to 430⁰F
- Fast Heat Recovery System activates sensor for consistent performance
- Ergonomic Handle for styling comfort
- Professional 8ft Tangle-free Swivel Cord
- Built-in Safety Stand
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- STYLIST RECOMMENDED
- Comes in a variety of barrel sizes
- Also available in regular length
- Available at Target and Amazon
Pro tip: use a heat safe protecting cream to keep hair healthy while using heat tools.
ARupLife.com received product, press or compensation to facilitate this review. This post may contain affiliate links, which means that by clicking on an affiliate link I may receive a small amount of money. We only give our honest opinions of products. This post is in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 concerning the use, endorsements or testimonials in advertising. Lisa Rupertus/ A Rup LIfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.