Why are my kids still obsessed with slime? Honestly they are a little late to the slime making game but we've been trying. I've tried a bunch of homemade versions but hands down the elmer's magic liquid is the EASIEST way to make slime!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
For Monster Slime You Need:
- A bottle of your choice glue. We used the Elmer's Color Glue
- Magic liquid (a small bottle makes one round of slime)
- googly eyes
- pom poms
To make you just dump the glue and magic liquid in a container and stir well. Next add the extras you like. It is that easy.
- Use real elmer's glue. Other brands really don't work as well. You can do the contact solution, baking soda and water method but the magic liquid is really the easiest way to do this craft.
- The dollar store has cute monster containers perfect for holding slime (in the baby section.)
- Store your slime for up to a week in an air tight container.
- Different glue will give different textures. Plain glue is more putty like.
- Save your sanity and pick up a kit!
Hope you enjoyed this fun craft!
ARupLife.com received product, press or compensation to facilitate this review. This post may contain affiliate links, which means that by clicking on an affiliate link I may receive a small amount of money. We only give our honest opinions of products. This post is in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 concerning the use, endorsements or testimonials in advertising. Lisa Rupertus/ A Rup LIfe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.