Guidelines for RESALE groups:
- 30% off new prices if in new condition. NEW not almost new!
- 50% off for like new condition or gently used
- 75% off if there is any defect. You've used up some of it or it is incomplete
- Don't buy if overpriced - it just drives the prices HIGHER!
- Check your prices! Be sure you are getting a deal!
- Price to sell!
- Take pictures, answer questions and generally be around to respond.
- Be willing to make a deal for shipping or cost if someone buys a lot.
These are just some general guidelines because you actually want to get rid of this stuff. Remember you are not going to get your full price but you can re-coop some of your initial cost. Keep in mind you have used this product/stuff a bit before selling so you should consider depreciation value. Think about your car - if you buy new off the lot and want to resell the next day. You are going to take a loss. Same idea only you have probably used the for sale items for a lot longer.
Credit: Photo from Flickr.
Thanks for the guidelines, I'm never sure what markdown I'm required to put on. Thanks againReplyDelete